The Law of Attraction is one of the most powerful tools any individual can use to achieve his or her end goals and bring in positivity along with success into his or her life. Given the power of the Law of Attraction, it is extremely important to understand the various dos and don’ts about the Law of Attraction so that you do not misuse the Law of Attraction
More do’s and don’ts about the Law of Attraction include:
- Do tap into any positive experiences in your life and do not focus on any major obstacles coming in your way of achieving your end goals.
- Do not believe in negative thought processes such as you do not deserve success or happiness. Even if you have experienced a lifetime of other people telling you that you do not deserve success or happiness, you must not believe in such negative thought processes.
- Do break all the negative beliefs such as you are not good enough, you will never achieve anything, you do not deserve happiness, you do not deserve success, or rich people are evil and selfish.
- Do not focus on any mean goals that are not working. Instead, focus on changing the mean goals according to your situation to achieve your end goals. For example, do not focus on the lack of guidance from your boss or how mean your neighbors are. If you wish to change something in your life, you must focus on being able to attract what you want such as love, peace and harmony in your life.
- Do focus on providing positivity into other people’s lives, and also be grateful for what you have in your life. If you wish to bring positivity in your life, you must be grateful for what you have rather than focusing on the different things lacking in your life. You must also be kind and sweet to other people irrespective of their behavior towards you. For example, if you wish to find a life partner who is supportive, accepting, and loving, you must be the same person to attract your life partner.
- Do focus all your energy and concentration on receptive vibrations such as telling yourself that you deserve happiness and success. You must also keep repeating to yourself that happiness, success and abundance is on its way to greet you and provide you all the success and happiness you deserve.
- Do not focus on any negative thoughts and remove all attention from the negative thoughts so that positive thoughts can multiply in your mind.
- Do establish clear and consistent end goals and visualize results of achieving these end goals.
- Do remain patient during the process of achieving the end goals by allowing the universe to provide the end goals in your life at the appropriate time. It might take more time than you desire but it is for the best.
Read Chapter 1 – Do You Believe? And return next week to read Chapter 10 – The Path to Unlimited Dreams
Republished by Blog Post Promoter